Last Updated: January 20, 2022
It also explains the rights you can exercise regarding your personal information and how you can contact us if you have any questions or complaints.
2. Information We Collect
The following describes the categories of personal information we collect and how we collect such information.
2.1 Information You Provide to Us.
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us when you:
- Sign up to receive any emails (for example when you subscribe to a newsletter)
- Contact us through any other means, including via an online contact form, email or phone
- Fill out any forms on our site
- When you participate in a survey
- Comment on any posts or on our social media platforms
- When you receive free or paid programs, products, courses or services
Examples of information we may collect include:
- Email address
- Occupation and interests
- IP address if clicking an affiliate link for reporting purpose
- Any other information you choose to provide e.g. through our opt-in or contact forms
- Financial information(such as your credit or debit card and billing address)
2.2 Information We Collect Automatically
We collect certain information via cookies and similar automated means when you use the Services, some of which may be personal data. Cookies and similar technologies do not gather your unique personal data, like name, date of birth, gender, or email. Rather, the information collected by cookies and other automated means is generally about your devices and your activities on your devices, such as search history, IP address, browser used, operating system and settings, access times, opens, clicks, and downloads of our email, and referring URL.
- Analytics data
We use automatic data collection technology from Google (Google Analytics) to collect certain information about your device, browsing actions, and patterns.
We collect this data for statistical purposes and we don’t collect personal information. The purpose of this data is to improve our website and services.
- Cookies, web beacons, pixel tags
We may collect and access, and may permit our business partners and third party service providers, such as advertising companies, to collect and access your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browsing metadata and other numerical identifiers, such as your browser type, version and operating system (collectively, the “Browsing Information”). We may also use, place, collect and store, or allow our third party service providers to use, place, collect and store, cookies, web beacons, remarketing pixel tags, or other similar tracking technologies.
We, our business partners and third party service providers may use this information and these technologies to, among other things, improve and personalize your user experience, understand how you use the website, provide tailored ads, analyze trends, data, and website performance, administer the website, identify and track you when you use different devices, determine if you are logged onto the website, provide security and provide a range of features, customization and functionality.
Most browsers accept cookies by default. However, most browsers will allow you to prevent accepting new cookies, disable cookies, and/or receive a notification when you receive new cookies. If your browser has such functionalities, information on how you can change your cookie settings can typically be found in the help section of the browser toolbar. Please note that if you do disable cookies, this may have an impact on or interfere with your user experience, including your ability to use or make purchases from the website, or receive personalized content.
- Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
3. Use of Your Personal Data
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To contact you: We may use to your contact information to communicate with you via email, telephone calls or SMS.
- To market and promote our products and services. You may opt-out of marketing communications at any time by contacting us or unsubscribing from the communication channel
- To improve user experience: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends. This information will help us in determining the effectiveness of our information, products and services.
4. Third Parties We Share Information With
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to any third parties, as we value your privacy. We only share your personal data with the following types of service providers:
We may share your information with the following third parties
- Affiliate and marketing partners. We may share your information with affiliate partners to generate traffic or leads or for other business purposes.
- Analytics Providers. We may share your information with analytics providers such as Google Analytics to help us improve our services.
- Email Marketing and Advertising Providers. We may share your information with email marketing service providers, in order to send you emails, newsletters, promotional materials, marketing materials or other information.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
5. Your Privacy Rights
- Request access to your personal data. The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data.
- Withdraw your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent on using your personal data.
- You may request that we delete your personal data
You may exercise your rights by contacting us. We may request proof of your identity before acting upon any request.
6. How We Protect Your Information
We take reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
We restrict access to personal data collected about you to our employees, contractors, and certain third-party service providers as discussed above.
While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
7. Collection of Information from Minors
We do not knowingly collect, use, store or share personal information from children under the 13, or any higher minimum age in the jurisdiction where the child resides.
If you become aware of any data we have collected from a child under the applicable minimum age, please contact us using the contact information provided below for removal of the data.
8. Links to Other Websites
We may provide links to other websites as part of the information or services we offer. We do not control and are not responsible for how they collect or use your information. Please review and understand their privacy policies before providing any personal information or using any of their services. We are not responsible for the content or information of these third-party sites, any products or services that may be offered through them, or any other use of the sites.
10. How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, please contact us using the information below.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org